Printing, Marking, Barcoding, Labeling, and Print & Apply Systems For Your Packaging Needs.
In-house control for the packaging industry's labeling, printing and coding needs.
Visit Griffin Rutgers at
Pack Expo East at the
Philadelphia Convention Center in Booth #1221
- Investing in a label system is not a decision to be made lightly; it deserves careful consideration as to how …
- A date coder plays an integral role in many types of product-based businesses, and it could be very beneficial to …
- MARKEM is an esteemed name in the thermal coding industry, and the introduction of the Markem X40 illustrates another great …
- Great care must be taken with medical labeling in order to meet stringent requirements as well as to ensure the …
Spare Parts Inventory
- Part Number Description 7-60-1003 BOLT 7-60-1020 BACK RUN SPRING 7-60-1022 SCREW 7-60-1069 LEVER (CAM …
- Part Number Description 1342-101 GEAR 1342-102 NYLON GEAR 1431-101 PIN 1441-108 PLASTIC KNOB 1452-102 …
- Part Number Description 199-00-35-145 DISTANCE BOLT FOR 411-17-12-000 199-00-37-021 HANDLE TO ADJUST LABEL HEIGHT …
LabelingPrinting, Coding & MarkingProduct SecurityProduction ControlConsumables
- Labeling Applicators - From low speed DC driven models to Servo driven units capable of high speeds.
- Print and Apply Labeling Systems - For the Identification of Shipping Cases, Containers or Pallets
- Labeling Systems - In-Line Label Applicators for Primary Products
- Automatic and Semi-Automatic Systems, Table Top Labeling Systems,
- Custom Designed Labelers for All Applications.
- Carton & Card Printing
- Reduce preprinted inventory by printing what you want – when you want it with these stand-alone, fully automatic systems.
- Comprehensive selection of package and product coders
- Ink Jet Printers, UV Flexo printers, and thermal transfer printers.
- Single and Multi-head printing systems.
- Browser-based management software for controlling packaging production machines such as printers, cameras and sensors
- The “Cockpit” software lets you monitor and control your production – comfortable and optionally from a PC or smartphone.
- Virtually any device into your production can be integrated in the software.
- Thermal-transfer ribbons: wax, wax resin and resin in black and colors for all thermal transfer printers
- Labels: die-cut, pressure-sensitive, thermal-transfer and direct thermal
- UV Inks for Metronic and Hapa printers and Flexographic inks & solvents for Hapamatic and Gottscho printers
- Flexographic print plates
- Hot stamp ribbons and type for most hot stamper models