The Kiaro!® QL-120 is the newest member of the Kiaro! color label printer family, featuring industry-leading print quality, reliability, performance and connectivity.
Built on the pioneering Kiaro! color label printing platform, the Kiaro! QL-120 features enhanced print speed, seamless integration into desktop or enterprise platforms and high-quality color labels that rival flexographic labels. By taking high-quality label production in-house, the QL-120 eliminates the need for costly preprinted label inventory that usually develops from obsolescence, revisions or regulatory changes.
Simple to install and easy-to-use, the QL-120 delivers premium 1200 x 1200 dpi color labels in an as-needed basis and cost-effective manner. Offering flexible print widths that are unmatched in the industry, the QL-120 enables users to print labels as narrow as 0.5” or as wide as 4.2” on the same device.
With the ability to generate both extremely short and particularly long runs (up to 10,000 labels per hour*) the QL-120 is built for exceptionally flexible production.
Featuring a function-rich Windows operating interface, with fully-integral utility and status monitoring software, the QL-120 enables users to easily and remotely manage printer setup and operation. The QL-120 also features self-maintenance during the printing process, resulting in the highest quality printed labels with little to no user intervention.
Every QL-120 also includes one free license to CQL Pro, our advanced labeling software that allows users to effortlessly design, manage and print their own labels.
Ideal for: food and beverage, biomedical product, nutraceutical, hardware, e-liquid, personal care products, cosmetic, promotional products labeling and more.
- Highest throughput available in a desktop color label printer with print speeds of up to 60 feet per minute (12 ips or 305 mm/s)
- Network-friendly printer configuration and operation for simple management in TCP/IP environments.
- Exclusive image processing and color matching for exceptional color accuracy
- Optimized data processing through CQL Pro software ensures efficient variable-data label jobs
- Built-in automatic cutter with user-specified intervals to synchronize print jobs with production needs
- External printer control and status monitoring for high-level integration with automatic label applicators and other production systems
- Compact, desktop design constructed to easily fit inside small production cells
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK cartridges
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi / 1200 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: 2 ips (50 mm/sec) – 12 ips (305 mm/sec)
- Print Area*: Width: 0.5″ (12.7 mm) – 4.2″ (105.9 mm); Length: 0.24″ (6 mm) – 30″ (762 mm)
- Media Sensing: Gap, Reflective (black mark), Continuous
- Connectivity: High-Speed USB 2.0; Gigabit Ethernet; RS-232 External Control Interface & Protocol
- Software: Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers; CQL Pro software (included) or NiceLabel® software (optional)
- Ink Cartridges: Kiaro!® QL-120 CMYK dye cartridges, 240 mL each (230 mL usable)
- Maintenance Cartridge: 450 mL full replacement; 360 mL (80%) near full warning
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined with QuickLabel approved media
- Width: 1.0″ (25.4 mm) – 4.53″ (115 mm)
- Length: 0.24″ (6 mm) – 30″ (762 mm)
- Thickness: 5.7 mil (0.145 mm) – 10 mil (0.255 mm)
- Roll Size: 7.9″ OD (200 mm), 3″ ID (76 mm) core, 11.8” OD (300 mm) with optional UW-5.1 External Unwinder
- Types: Matte, semi-gloss, high gloss papers and synthetics as well as tag stocks and other specialty labels
Environmental & Physical:
- Printer Operating: 59º F to 86º F (15º C to 30º C), 10% to 90% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A/0.5A
- Power Consumption: 268W (max)
- Dimensions: 15.2″ L x 22.2″ W x 15.5″ H (386 mm x 564 mm x 394 mm)
- Weight: 52.9 lbs. (24 Kg) without supplies; 56.1 lbs. (26 Kg) with supplies; 68.2 lbs. (31 Kg) shipping
Warranty & Support
- Warranty: Each Kiaro! QL-120 comes with a standard One-Year Warranty, excluding wear parts. Telephone and email Technical Support Assistance. An extended 2-year warranty is also available for an additional fee.
- Customer Support Package: Customer Support Package to extend Kiaro! QL-120 One-Year Warranty. Includes up to one on-site visit (as required), QuickSwap™ Parts Repair & Replacement Service, unlimited telephone and email Technical Support assistance. An extended Customer Support Package for 2 or 3-years is also available for an additional fee.
- On-site Startup Package: To help you get up and running quickly, a QuickLabel specialist will come directly to your location to setup and install your Kiaro! QL-120, as well as provide training for operation and maintenance. This package also includes one local PC on-site driver and CQL Pro software installation, unlimited telephone and email Technical Support for setup or installation assistance up to 30 days after purchase.
- Quick Setup Package: This package includes a remote live printer setup session (up to 3 hours), one local PC remote driver and CQL Pro software installation and remote operational and maintenance training. This package also includes unlimited telephone and email Technical Support for setup or installation assistance up to 30 day after purchase.
*Printing on 4 inch labels at 12 ips