The Kiaro!® QL-800 is
The QL-800 is a high productivity, tabletop color label printer designed with the most advanced inkjet technology on the market today. With its powerful digital color engine, the QL-800 enables you to print your own color labels, saving you money and time compared to purchasing excessive pre-printed labels from a commercial label printing company. Use the QL-800 to print beautiful, perfectly tailored product labels that will please and inform your customers and business partners.
The QL-800 is designed with an excellent combination of speed, vibrant color and resolution with an easy to use high quality output. With a compact footprint, it easily fits on your desk or tabletop. Combining the printing ability of both narrow and wide format labels with one printhead, the QL-800 is the best tool for customizing your product labels in affordable small quantities.
When you use the QL-800 to print your labels in your own office or factory, you’ll move beyond excess inventory and production delays to achieve a lean, one-piece flow production process. Being the fastest, most versatile in-house digital color label printer available, the QL-800 gives you flexibility and cost-savings by allowing you to digitally print the right label in the right quantity, just-in-time.
A true digital printer, the QL-800 easily prints labels with any text, barcode, or color graphics in affordable small batches, perfect for labeling multiple different products or labeling for different wholesale customers.
Incorporating QuickLabel’s decades of design excellence in digital printing technologies, the QL-800 reliably prints great-looking labels that perform well even in challenging conditions. Your products will look appealing and professional, with vivid inks that reproduce a wide gamut of colors. Available in large capacity, high-yield separate cyan, magenta, yellow, and black (CMYK) cartridges, the QL-800 inks are moisture-resistant and fade-resistant, especially when printed on QuickLabel’s tested and qualified label materials.
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK cartridges
- Print Resolution: 1600 x 1600 dpi, 800 x 1600 dpi
- Print Speed: 6 ips (152 mm/sec) at 1600 x 1600 dpi; 12 ips (305 mm/sec) at 1600 x 800 dpi
- Print Area: Width: 2″ (51 mm) – 8.3″ (211 mm); Length: 1.0″ (25 mm) – 30.0″ (762 mm)
- Media Sensing: Gap, Reflective (bottom-only), Continuous; Non-adjustable/fixed sensors
- Connectivity: USB 2.0; 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, RJ-45 connection
- Software: QL-800 Windows® 10/8/7, Server 2012/2008, 64/32-bit driver
CQL Pro Software label creation and print management
program suite or NiceLabel® software (optional)
- Ink Cartridges: QuickLabel® QL-800 CMYK dye cartridges, 250 mL
- Maintenance Cartridge: 2,000 maintenance operations or approximately 2 million linear inches; Near full warning at approximately 80% full
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined with QuickLabel approved media
- Width: 2.1″ (54 mm) – 8.4″ (214 mm)
- Length: 1.1″ (29 mm) – 30.1″ (765 mm)
- Thickness: 5.5 mil (0.140 mm) – 7.5 mil (0.191 mm)
- Roll Size: 8″ OD (203 mm) QuickLabel paper and synthetic labels on 3″ ID
(76 mm) core
- Types: Gloss Paper, Matte Paper and Synthetic pressure-sensitive; Paper Tag Stock
Environmental & Physical:
- Printer Operating: 41º F to 95º F (5º C to 35º C), 20% to 90% Relative Humidity (noncondensing). Printer should be installed on level surface with no more than 1º tilt in any axis
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz, 2.6A
- Power Consumption: Operating: 260W (max) Idle: 60W (max)
- Dimensions: 23.7″ L x 20.3″ W x 20.8″ H (602 mm x 515 mm x 528 mm)
- Weight: 64 lbs. (29.0 kg) without supplies; 70 lbs. (31.8 kg) with supplies; 83 lbs. (37.6 kg) shipping
- Optional Accessories: Automatic Label Roll Rewinder and Unwinder
- Printer: 12 Month Manufacturer’s Parts & Labor Warranty (excludes wear parts and consumables)