Intuitive High Volume Tabletop Press: First Tabletop High Volume Press Designed with Full Capacity of a Larger Press
- Fast print speed up to 12 inches per second (60 ft per minute)
- Superior print resolution up to 1600 dpi
- Print width 2″ to 8.8″
- Compact footprint – less than 4 square feet
- First tabletop press to operate at the high-volume capacity and precision of a digital press
The T2-C is the first ever high capacity desktop digital label press capable of delivering precision over long runs. Producing consistent, high-volumes in 24/7 production, the T2-C opens new doors in the label printing industry.
Running remarkably quiet in operation for any facility, the T2-C is an ideal system for brand owners, print shops and smaller label converters looking to add high resolution color inkjet labels to their portfolio.
With a 4 foot square footprint, the T2-C easily fits into any size print department. The T2-C provides labels suitable for commercial use and prime labeling, printing at a superior print resolution of up to 1600 dpi. With a print width of 2” to 8.8”, labels can be printed in multiples or as one large label in a print run. Its impressive print speed of up to 12 inches per second, or 60 feet per minute, allows users to generate extremely large runs in a short period of time.
- Straight-feed, short web path feature allows for precision printing and waste elimination
- Servo-driven web handling and tension control system assures perfect media control
- Dynamic web guide with servo-controlled unwind and rewind shafts, delivers high-precision registration, enabling full bleed printing on pre-die cut labels and tight, finished rolls
- Advanced ink set and print head combination optimizes print head life and ink consumption is reduced, lowering the cost of operations
- High capacity ink tanks mean fewer interruptions during high production runs
The T2-C TrojanControl touch screen software makes it effortless to place labels on pre-die cuts in perfect registration. Its cost calculator makes it easy to review operating costs, with a job library to make label organization simple. In addition, this intuitive interface allows the T2-C to be self-maintaining and automatically perform preventive printhead cleanings with an innovative aerosol extraction system that keeps the area clean, even with the longer printing cycles. Simple to setup and operate, the T2-C installs in 20 minutes with self-aligning tension control and no manual adjustments required.
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK tanks or cartridge option
- Print Resolution: 1600 x 800 dpi or 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Print Speed: 6 ips (150 mm/sec) or 12 ips (300 mm/sec)
- Print Area: Width: 8.8″ (223 mm); Length: 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm) without stitching, unlimited length with stitching
- Media Sensors: Optical tracking edge sensor, adjustable position. Black mark sensor, gap sensor and continuous
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Software: TrojanControl Software, Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers
Environmental & Physical:
- Printer Operating: Operation: 59° F to 86° F (15° C to 30° C) at RH 22 to 80%(non-condensing)
- Storage: 41° F to 122° F (5° C to 50° C) at RH up to 85%, noncondensing at 149° F (65° C)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC – 50/60 Hz (360W, 2.5A power supply)
- Aerosol extraction system: Yes, replaceable filters
- Dimensions (with 2 liter external ink tanks, option): 23.8″ L x 22.8″ W x 31.3 H (606 mm x 580 mm x 795 mm)
- Touchscreen: 7″ touchscreen
- Weight: 132.3 lbs. (60 kg) without ink and label roll
- Optional Accessories: 250 ml cartridges or 2 liter tanks; RIP workflow/color management software; Artwork designer software (Variable data)
- Ink: CMYK tanks, 2 Liters each or 250 mL cartridge option
- Maintenance Cartridge: Maintenance tray with replaceable modules (wiper roller/print head cap)
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined with QuickLabel approved media
- Width: 1.9″ (50 mm) – 9.8″ (250 mm)
- Length (Die-cut): 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm)
- Thickness: 4pt/mil to 12 pt/mil
- Roll Size: Max 12″ (300 mm), 3″ (76 mm) core
- Types: Paper, Inkjet coated gloss paper, PE, PET, PP
- Printer: 12 Month Manufacturer’s Parts & Labor Warranty (excludes wear parts and supplies).