Since 1968, Griffin Rutgers, a family-owned and operated business has put our clients in control, introducing them to the profitable world of in-house printing, coding and labeling.
Among the many benefits of Griffin Rutgers' equipment solutions are:
- Cost-effectively print, imprint, code, and/or apply labels to your packages - what you want, when you want it, in-line or off-line.
- Make information changes quickly and easily.
- Achieve complete print-text flexibility for all EAN. UCC bar codes, including RSS and Composite structures, Data Matrix codes, dating, coding, numbering, marking, etc.
- Maintain absolute print-quality control.
- Eliminate inventory, minimum order or other problems associated with pre-printed materials, while benefitting from:
- No high pre-printing costs.
- No outdated, pre-printed overstocks.
- No pre-printed material shortages.
- No pre-printed label mix-ups.