Since 1968, Griffin Rutgers, a family-owned and operated business has put our clients in control, introducing them to the profitable world of in-house printing, coding and labeling.
Among the many benefits of Griffin Rutgers' equipment solutions are:
- Cost-effectively print, imprint, code, and/or apply labels to your packages - what you want, when you want it, in-line or off-line.
- Make information changes quickly and easily.
- Achieve complete print-text flexibility for all EAN. UCC bar codes, including RSS and Composite structures, Data Matrix codes, dating, coding, numbering, marking, etc.
- Maintain absolute print-quality control.
- Eliminate inventory, minimum order or other problems associated with pre-printed materials, while benefitting from:
- No high pre-printing costs.
- No outdated, pre-printed overstocks.
- No pre-printed material shortages.
- No pre-printed label mix-ups.
We Help You Configure Your Optimal Solution!
Support and Service
- Comprehensive service for TruFlex, Metronic, Hapa, Hapamatic, and all printers that we offer
- Needs assessment and application assistance
- Coordination and integration with upstream or downstream equipment
- Equipment delivery, installation and setup
- Continuing technical assistance and customer service
- Equipment repair
Spare Parts, Supplies and Consumables:
- Thermal-transfer ribbons--Wax, wax resin and resin in black and colors for all thermal transfer printers
- Labels--die-cut, pressure-sensitive, thermal-transfer and direct thermal
- Flexographic & UV inks and solvents for Hapa, Hapamatic & Metronic machines
- Print plates
- Hot-stamp ribbons and type for most hot stamper models
- Bags on a roll
- Comprehensive array of replacement parts inventory, including those for Metronic, Hapa and Hapamatic, and Codedge machines
- Same-day shipping