Printing, Marking, Barcoding, Labeling, and Print & Apply Labeling Systems For Your Packaging Needs.
Call for application assistance:
We can help you choose the perfect printing, coding, marking or labeling solutions. Griffin Rutgers has Over 50 Years of in-house control for the packaging industry's labeling, printing and coding needs.
Griffin-Rutgers offers cost-effective:
Featured Products: Integra PP108 Coder
Print large areas on corrugate and other porous substrates.
The INTEGRA PP108 is a revolutionary, standalone print system.
the SEIKO print head and a circulating print system. This principle prevents the accumulation of air in the nozzles and ensures a permanent, clean print image without line-outs due to dropping nozzles.
The INTEGRA PP108 leverages the SEIKO print head and a circulating print system. This principle prevents the accumulation of air in the nozzles and ensures a permanent, clean print image without line-outs due to dropping nozzles. Learn more about the Integra PP108
Featured Video: Markoprint Integra PP108 Seiko Piezo-Technology
Packaging, Printing & Labeling SnacksConsumers want snack packaging that is easy to open, keeps products fresh, and is easy and convenient to take on-the-go.
Printing, Marking & Coding of Candy PackagingCandy comes in many forms, shapes and sizes but the common factor is that they all need to be packaged. …
Printing On Baby BottlesThe number of babies expected to be born in the next year is less than usual due to the coronavirus …
Printing On Paperboard ContainersPaperboard and folding cartons for retail and product manufacturing is becoming a desired choice for product packaging solutions. The multitude …
Spare Parts Inventory
Thermal Transfer Ribbons OverviewWhen it comes to thermal transfer printing, the ribbon, substrate and printer all work …
Sauven Spare PartsComplete spare parts inventory for all Sauven ink jet coders. Call for current pricing.
Hapamatic 70-45 and 100-45 Spare Parts Stock ItemsPart Number Description 7-60-1003 BOLT 7-60-1020 BACK RUN SPRING 7-60-1022 SCREW 7-60-1069 LEVER (CAM …
Call Our Experienced Application Engineers
We can help you configure the optimal solution for your specific packaging or production line printing, coding or labeling needs.
LabelingPrinting, Coding & MarkingConsumables
- Labeling Applicators - From low speed DC driven models to Servo driven units capable of high speeds.
- Print and Apply Labeling Systems - For the Identification of Shipping Cases, Containers or Pallets
- Labeling Systems - In-Line Label Applicators for Primary Products
- Automatic and Semi-Automatic Systems, Table Top Labeling Systems,
- Custom Designed Labelers for All Applications.
- Carton & Card Printing
- Reduce preprinted inventory by printing what you want – when you want it with these stand-alone, fully automatic systems.
- Comprehensive selection of package and product coders
- Ink Jet Printers, UV Flexo printers, and thermal transfer printers.
- Single and Multi-head printing systems.
- Thermal-transfer ribbons: wax, wax resin and resin in black and colors for all thermal transfer printers
- Labels: die-cut, pressure-sensitive, thermal-transfer and direct thermal
- UV Inks for Metronic and Hapa printers and Flexographic inks & solvents for Hapamatic and Gottscho printers
- Flexographic print plates
- Hot stamp ribbons and type for most hot stamper models