High quality variable imaging on flexible packaging date codes, lot codes, barcodes, text and graphics.
From standalone table top models to individual coders integrating into other machines (labelers, flow wrappers, baggers, tray sealers) to automated handling/printing systems.
FlexPackPRO® is America’s fasting growing brand of thermal transfer industrial coding and printing equipment. They believe in putting their customer’s interests above their own. They offer the broadest, most innovative line of thermal transfer overprinters (TTO) designed to meet more TTO applications than any other supplier. The average cost savings of a FlexPackPRO® system verses other TTO coders of similar quality is remarkable.
Their systems are used widely within the food industry. Salty snacks, baked goods, dried foods, dairy and the meat industry are just a few applications where their equipment is exceeding expectations. They are also incorporated within the pharmaceutical industry, medical devices, personal care, hardware and cosmetic printing needs.
With FlexPackPRO®, we can deliver the perfect solution to fit your application.
Flex Pack Pro is the perfect TTO solution for your coding application.
MODELS FOR ALL V/F/F/S MACHINES
FlexPackPRO TTO printers are running on virtually all brands of V/F/F/S machines, including Matrix, Hayssen, Viking Masek, Bosch, Ilapak and more. Griffin Rutgers will work with FlexPackPRO to ensure easy and accurate TTO installations on any form, fill and seal machine.
From inexpensive lower-speed wrappers to the fastest, highest-volume horizontal flow wrappers on the market, FlexPackPRO’s continuous TTO technology is the industry’s most reliable. Print date codes at up to 32 inches per second with perfect 300dpi resolution.
SPECIALTY OFF-LINE SYSTEMS FOR PRE-FORMED BAGS & POUCHES
In addition to the best assortment of in-line TTO coders, FlexPackPRO offers stand-alone systems for manual and semi-automatic printing and coding as well. From TableTop TTO units to cost-effective TTO-mounted Feeder-Conveyor Systems, FlexPackPRO offers more ways to print perfect codes, text and graphics on pouches, sleeves, cards, boxes, bags and film.
Recent News and Videos
- Are you expanding your operations and as a result need a fast, high-resolution coding solution? Recently, one of the world’s largest bakery products companies was expanding their U.S. facility and faced this exact need their new horizontal flow wrapper and turned to the FlexPackPro 210.
- Are you running your facility with older style packaging technology? With recent changes in regulations requiring high-resolution production date and expiration’s on your packaging, you may be thinking you need to completely overhaul your VFFS system.
- A young specialty preserves maker from Vermont was growing fast and needed to begin automating their jar labeling process. They found the perfect wrap-around label applicator system, but, they were at a loss when it came to choosing the right high resolution coder for printing batch codes and expiration dates on their prime labels.
- Coding on all packaging is an industry standard. However, packaging can lead to difficulties when it comes to getting your specific coding on in a clear and concise method. Take this example, a popular powdered mix company produces some of the country’s finest baking and drink mixes, however, they’ve been receiving complaints about the inferior […]
- Since the inception of thermal transfer overprinters (TTOs) in the early 1990’s, Griffin-Rutgers has been there. That’s why we know that all TTOs function in the same manner, based on the identical operating principles – energize the print head, heat the ink on the mylar carrier, and with a little head pressure leave an image […]
- FlexPackPRO 210i Intermittent Thermal Transfer Overprinter on display at Pack Expo.
- The FlexPackPRO 210i High Performance Intermittent Thermal Transfer Overprinter (TTO) mounted on a Pacmac Vertical Form Fill Seal machine in a poultry packing wash down environment. Learn more about FlexPackPRO Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) and Specialty Printing Systems
- The high performance FlexPackPRO 210c Continuous Thermal Transfer Overprinter (TTO) on display at Pack Expo.
- This cost-effective, high-performance, FlexPackPRO 130i 32mm Intermittent TTO was chosen by a leading powdered mix company to replace inferior date coders on multiple Key-Pak vertical form fill seal machines. The 130i comes complete with a color touchscreen controller and ProCode Professional image design software at a fraction of the cost of equivalent date coding equipment. […]
- FlexPackPRO 130 Series TTO Coder on Quadrel Labeler in Preserves Packaging Line