Labeling systems come in all shapes and sizes. The choice of which one is right for your company’s needs depends on a variety of factors. There are times when you can’t simply choose the most popular type, because your needs may be different than the next guy. After all, a company’s products and packages are often like snowflakes — no two are alike. If your company has a specific need for its products that doesn’t fit precisely in the norm, you might be in the market for a more specialized labeling system. One such device is the Re-Pack Three Panel Labeling Applicator. This device, as the name suggests, allows for simultaneous labeling of three sides on a square or rectangular container. To better understand how this system works, let’s take a look at some of its features:
- Semi-Automatic Operation: Similar to other labeling systems, once the machine has been prepped with the labels and containers to fit your labeling needs, the operation becomes semi-automatic in nature.
- Simple Operation: Once the product to be labeled is properly aligned is in position, the unit’s conveyer moves it to the pre-dispensed label. The label is dispensed across the conveyor and held in place by “saloon door” style wipes with air assist. The label is then applied on the front of the container, than secondary wipes apply it to the two sides. This operation is smooth and quick, and doesn’t require any further action.
- Single Panel Option: The Re-Pack Three Panel Labeling Applicator can be designed to quickly converted to allow for a single panel or wrap label application.
- Advanced Controls: A Series 4 microprocessor controls the label applicator, and is coupled with a product speed following package (w/ encoder) and speed ratio adjustments.
- Stainless Steel-Sided Conveyor: This rugged conveyor comes in standard lengths between six and ten feet, and specialized lengths are also available.
- Simple Changeovers: Guide rails use a locking knob for any adjustments, which doesn’t require any type of tool in order for label or product changes to be made.
- Available Options: Depending on your company’s requirements, the Re-Pack Three Panel Labeling Applicator can be equipped with a date/lot coder, in-feed timing screws, variable speed wrap station, clear label sensor and mounting brackets, alarm and inspection packages, and other options to meet your needs.
In Review Labeling systems can run the gamut when it comes to features and fit for your need. If you have a somewhat unusual need, one that doesn’t fit neatly into a standard type of system, the Re-Pack Three Panel Labeling Applicator might be exactly what you need. With this system, your company will enjoy the following benefits:
- The simple operation of the Re-Pack Three Panel Labeling Applicator provides an easy-to-use labeling experience that keeps problems or delays to a bare minimum.
- If your company needs one, two or three panel applications, the unit can be designed to be switched between these options, as needed.
- By utilizing microprocessor controls, the Three Panel Labeling Applicator can be quickly adjusted in accordance with spacing and speed requirements.
- The stainless steel-sided conveyor comes in standard lengths of 6-10 feet, but can be delivered with specialized lengths, per your company’s needs.
- Guide rails that don’t require a tool for adjustment allow for quick changeovers.
- Additional options that include a date/lot coder, in-feed timing screws, variable speed wrap station, clear label sensor and alarm and inspection packages, provide a wide range of flexibility.