Labelers and Labeling Systems
At Griffin-Rutgers, we specialize in helping customers find the optimum type of labeling system they need to do the job they face, at an affordable cost, and at a level of automation that fits their production situation and line speed. Adaptability and flexibility to allow meeting future labeling tasks is also one of our primary considerations for our customers.
To help you choose the best labeling system, Griffin Rutgers will discuss these and other questions related to best suit your needs.
- What applications will I need the machine for? This will help you decide if you need a table top, semi-automatic, automatic, print and apply or full production model. Or, maybe you need a labeling machine that specializes in industrial labeling applications for oddly shaped components (i.e. children’s car seats), Or, maybe it is a bar-coding application you seek.
- Will you use blank or preprinted labels? Knowing if the labels will be blank, partially preprinted or partially predominantly preprinted with some data will also help narrow the selection of ancillary labeling equipment and accessories.
- Will I need some customization features? For instance, maybe you need to add a lot of number or expiry date information to a pre-printed label or require a complete shipping label. Maybe you need to be able to run a range of sizes, lengths or odd shaped label designs.
- What length of time will the label need to exist? You want to make sure the label material and any additional print added during the labeling process is durable and will withstand harsh environmental applications when necessary.
- What substrates will you be working with? You want to make sure the labels will properly adhere to the surface you are working with for the length of time required.
Showing 1–16 of 32 results