The Markoprint IJet Thermal Ink Jet Printer is a fully self-contained programmable coder that employs the HP print cartridge. It has full programming data connectivity capability via its built in interface connections. It can be fully controlled right on its own control panel and screen. It is perfect for integration into automated track and trace systems.
- The very compact unit (180 x 38 x 96 mm) is an all in one solution as total control is provided on the print head,
- Easy navigation through the system controls and input of variables and parameters with iLOGIK interface and high resolution display,
- Animated graphics for an easy software interpretation,
- Easy integration in already existing installations
- Variety of data interfaces: BlueTooth, USB, Ethernet TCP/IP
- Real-time printing of variable data from a single database (up to 1200 per minute)
- Max print speed: Up to 90 m/min at 300 dpi,
- Simple fast replacement of ink cartridges with Click and Print technology,
- Max print height: up to 12.5 mm with one print head,
- Integrated photocell for an optimized product identity,
- Wide variety of inks available for printing on porous and non-porous surfaces including food grade inks.
The IJet is a masterfully engineered compact coding system, with huge print capability, that can be installed on existing or newly installed systems. Its compact size allows to fit into the smallest of installation locations.