The FX ONE inkjet printer is a printer suitable for all industries and designed for the most demanding applications. It is a truly multifunctional printer for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and electronics industries, as well as being ideal for marking extrusions, printing on webbing and other industrial applications.
This printer provides high resolution printing at the lowest cost per print on the market. It prints on to porous & non porous surfaces such as cartons, trays, bottles, plastic bags, foil, food packages, cans, labels and virtually any other product. The printer offers 2mm-18mm character heights & up to 8 lines of print. Applications include printing:
- lot numbers
- use by dates
- linear barcodes and 2D codes onto all materials such as cartons, trays, bottles, plastic bags, foil, food packages, cans, labels and virtually any product.
The FX ONE Remote model is perfect for all your product coding applications and offers the best alternative to CIJ printing.
The FX ONE Standard offers high resolution printing on to cartons and trays. This printer will also eliminate the need for costly pre-printed packaging or expensive labels.
Both printers are available with a Touch Controller giving you the flexibility and freedom to create and modify messages directly on your production line, thereby providing you with a full standalone printer and a very affordable printing system.
The main points to consider with the FX ONE are that it is:
- POWERFUL: It offers multi line printing at no extra cost, zero downtime, full networking capability, multi-language support, optional automatic shutter to protect the printhead.
- SIMPLE: There is no maintenance required, no programming skills needed, wide range of inks available, simple cartridge and ink system.
- RELIABLE: All Foenix products, printers, inks and consumables are designed and manufactured in the UK and meet the highest quality standard of the industry.
- COMPETITIVE: Lower printer price, lower running costs, low maintenance costs with NO costly maintenance/servicing contracts built in.
If you would like more information on the FX ONE or any printing and coding system, contact us for assistance.