Better-built printers at a more reasonable price.
FlexPackPro’s Thermal Transfer Overprinter, also known as TTO, is a solid printer solution for packaging machines and labelers. But how do you know which printer is right for your manufacturing line?
FlexPackPro offers several printers:
- 130 Series (32 mm wide) – this model can print continuous or intermittently and is ideal where there is a smaller amount of data needed; expiration and lot codes, for example. Economical digital upgrade from hot stamp printers and roller coders.
- 210 Series (53mm wide) – this series can also print continuous or intermittent data and gives you the option of adding more content such as best buy dates, lot codes, text and graphics. This series is good for heavy volume applications due to its high-speed performance.
- 420 Series (108mm wide) – this model is an excellent option where variable ingredients, nutrition panels, larger combinations of codes, graphics, logos and text is needed. Also prints in intermittently or in continuous motion.
- 500 Series (128mm wide) – this series offers the widest print width in the industry. Perfect for printing logos, barcodes, date codes, ingredients, nutritional statements in one template. Intermittent or continuous motion models available.
Here are a few of the competitive advantages:
- FlexPackPRO puts all its resources and design technology into TTO building sturdy, reliable printers.
- Because of the extremely low occurrences of field service requirements on FlexPackPRO TTO equipment, and our confidence in FPP TTO performance, we offer the industry’s longest standard warranty – 18 MONTHS.
- The machines and brackets are made with all stainless steel and aircraft grade aluminum parts to ensure highest quality.
- The coding design software comes FREE with every system.
- Consumables (ribbons and printheads) are among the lowest priced of any TTO manufacturer saving you money.
- A 50% less Total Cost of Ownership than most brands.
FlexPackPro offers rugged, hi-res, variable printing and coding systems with pricing that includes the TTO model, ProCode™ software, mounting bracket and installation assistance at a lower cost than many other brands.