The SATO M5900rve printer is a rugged industrial printer designed for demanding direct thermal applications. These printers are typically used in the agriculture, audio, automotive, consumer goods, cosmetics, education, electrical, food, healthcare, medical device, pharmaceutical safety and track and trace technologies. This printer is a semi-automatic thermal transfer printer.
Some of the features of the Sato M5900rve include:
- The latest RISC processor technology which significantly improves throughput and imaging response time.
- The printhead is designed for long life direct thermal printing. Its warranty (1 year or 2 million inches, whichever comes first) and life expectancy are many times the typical industry standards.
- The M-5900RVe printer comes with a full 18 MB of on-board memory standard!
- The system is Windows Compatible with the ability to easily and efficiently produce labels direct from Windows® applications, such as WORD, EXCEL, ACCESS, etc…
- Choose from one of SATO’s standard high-speed, bi-directional Plug-In Interface Modules
- The M-5900RVe direct thermal printer produces high-quality labels while offering significantly lower operating costs compared to standard thermal transfer printing.
- Direct Thermal at 203dpi with a 4.4” print width at 6ips
Printing Method – Direct Thermal
Print Resolution – 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
Print Speed – Up to 6” (125 mm) per second
Max. Print Width – 4.4″ (112 mm)
Max. Print Length – 49.2″ (1249 mm) L
Dimensions – 10.28″ W x 12.67″ D x 11.23″ H
Weight – 22.7 lbs (10.3 kg)